Saturday, January 26, 2013

Bloggin' Back Burner...

So...as you may have guessed blogging took a little time off from my priority list the past few months - ahem - almost year. Ah well. Life goes on. I'm sure you weren't crying at your computer screens at the lack of new reading material.

Anywho - I figure now is a great time to get back into it. I always enjoy a stroll down memory lane and this blog is a great place to do that.

I had this crazy idea (wait for it....it's CrAzY!) -- I spend a lot of my time with food...menu planning, grocery lists, food shopping, food prep, food consumption (yum) and food clean-up (bleh.)

I'm going to (try to) record my meals and link to the recipes that I feed my crew with. That way if I'm ever in a rut for menu planning I can look back a few weeks and *tA-Da!* I have them at my fingertips! Clever eh? I thought so.

Plus, I LoVe to see what other mama's feed their families -- so maybe my listing will start a domino effect and I can stalk - I mean observe - other meal plans too....deal? deal.




No comments:

Post a Comment