Sunday, March 8, 2009

TyperShark

So, I've been noticing that my typing abilities have been slowly diminishing... probably due to the fact that I don't have many reasons to type a lot! When I do type (email, blog, google searches, etc) I've been making some simple errors that have been annoying me - time to fix that!

I remembered from years ago playing a 'typing' game to tone my typing skills for work - it's called Typer Shark from Yahoo Games...very fun and addicting and it helps you to type fast and correctly! My issue was/is I type the right letters but in the wrong order - this game MAKES you type them in the correct order and IF YOU DON'T then the shark (with the word on it that you're attempting to type) will EAT YOU!!

Now, after playing it for way too long I feel like I'm already regaining some of my pre-kid typing abilities! The key word in that statement is "some" - there will be many more hours (ha ha more like free minutes) of playing this game....

Check it out! It's a fun way to tone your typing skills: TyperShark
I play the FREE web game version offered on that link...gotta love free stuff!

1 comment: