Thursday, November 10, 2011

This and That

Wow I'm bad at keeping up on this thing! I think of wonderful ideas for posts and have ALL these adorable pictures to put up...but they're not on here. Instead of that here's a sampling of this-n-that of happenings around here!

*Isaac will be 8 (EIGHT!!?) weeks this Saturday! Wow. I know with each kid times seems to go faster but mr. Isaac is in hyper-speed! I'm making sure to take time to sit and stare at my baby - he sure is a cutie! Those dishes can wait:)

*Isaac is now smiling! We haven't gotten a picture of it yet - soon! I love the 'happy eyes' that accompany his smiles:)

*I am now a certified group fitness instructor! I went to a 3 day (came home at night) training last weekend and passed both my written exam and audition. I pumped for 3 weeks prior to make sure I had enough breast milk for Isaac and I had MORE than enough! Whew. I was worried about that. I brought my pump with as to keep my milk supply up (and keep me more comfortable!) - success! Isaac latched right on when I came home in the evening and we're back to our normal routine as if nothing changed:) score!

*It's starting to get cold. brrrrrr. I'm not a fan of winter or being cold; we went to Target today and I put the boys in their winter coats - I'm sooo not ready for this! I guess it makes me appreciate our wonderful Spring, Summer and Fall we get - silver lining? I'll call it that:)

*Isaac got weighed last week and he's already 8 lbs 12 oz! WOW! This kid likes to eat:) I don't know how I'm going to handle carrying the bucket seat this winter - my right arm is going to be stinkin' strong!

*Isaac still likes to party with me at night....aka: he doesn't like to sleep more than 2-3 hours at a time at night. It'll come with time....right? right. My other boys didn't sleep chunks at night for a few months (Ethan is was TEN months before he slept through the night....come on Isaac - show up your brother!) Thankfully when Isaac wakes at night it's to nurse then he's right back to sleep. Not too bad.

*The big boys are doing AWESOME adjusting the Isaac. It's almost like he's always been here:) We're getting our groove down for daily stuff (getting ready in the morning, going into stores, making dinner, etc) and the big boys are doing wonderfully:) They love it when Isaac is awake and makes little noises (not crying of course!)

*I have a TON of ADORABLE pictures I need to post. I've been using Joe's Mac and (sadly) don't know how to load my pictures on here...so I need Joe's help. Hopefully soon I'll get them on here and show you all how stinking cute my kiddos are!

No comments:

Post a Comment