Tuesday, November 22, 2011

my babies...

...look so alike! I love it:) Joe and I were browsing through old baby pics of our kids and commented how much Isaac looks like baby Judah!

Can you tell which is which? Probably not since I haven't posted many pictures of Isaac yet:) Top one is Judah and bottom is Isaac - you can definitely tell they're brothers! Now I need to find a baby pic of Ethan with his head facing that way....

My baby is doing wonderful; he had his 2 month check (already?!) and is a superstar baby!

Stats:
Height - 1' 9.25" (3.94%)
Weight - 9 lb 11 oz (10.21%) WOW! good eater I guess:)
Head Circumference - 38 cm (12.22%)

All our kids have big heads so that was no surprise...but 10th% for weight? Way to go Isaac! We make tiny kids *case and point: Judah's 18 month stats.... 0.78%? Judah's been moving up the percentile ladder though - he'll have his THREE year check (seriously?) soon and we'll what his new stats are!

Life is good. Busy. Tiring. Rewarding. Exhausting and energizing all at once. Totally worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment