Saturday, March 17, 2012

Six months really?

Happy St. Patrick's day!!!

My baby is SIX months today! Oy. Time is flying...I feel like a broken record saying that so much but it's oh so true.

Like how I haven't blogged in like two months? Yeah I'm cool like that. I seem to remember when Judah was around 4-6 monthish not blogging much either:)

I'm going to try and blog more. Write down all those cute things my boys do and I want to remember...hold me to that k? K. Deal.

So, I've been meaning to document Judah's and Isaac's last doctors visit stats - here they are for your reading pleasure.

Judah (from his three yr check)
Height - 2'11.25" (3.97%)
Weight-28 lb (17.52%)

Isaac (from his FOUR month appt...he's now six months!)
Height-1'11.5" (4.97%)
Weight-12 lb 1 oz (3.77%)
HC - 40.6 cm (10.67%)

I need to set mr. Isaac's six month appointment soon, I'm excited to see how much he's grown in the past two months!

I want to show you how cute my kids are but I'm having issues adding them...hopefully we can create some picture-posts for ya soon.

In other news I ran my first 7k this morning! It was so fun - I set a goal for myself to run at a pace of 10 min/mile and I beat it! I ran at a 9.56min/mile (I am fully aware that it's only a 4 sec difference but it was still FASTER than my goal so I'm claiming it!)

Hopefully I can find more time to update this and record all the cute things (and boring stats) from my family!

No comments:

Post a Comment