Wednesday, May 4, 2011

20 weeks!

How Far Along: 20 weeks! half way:)

Size of baby: About the length of a banana from head to toe! (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: My baby's swallowing more these days, which is good practice for their digestive system. (thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I got weighed last week and I am up 8 pounds; so I would guess this week at 8-9 pounds.

Maternity Clothes: I've embraced my maternity pants; tops I'm still getting by with either a size up and some maternity:)

Gender: WE FIND OUT TOMORROW MORNING!

Movement: Yep! It's getting easier to feel from the outside of my tummy - Ethan had his hand on it the other day and I think he felt it! (I know the baby moved and asked him if he felt it...of course he said 'yes')

Sleep: Still napping almost everyday and loving my sleep at night.

What I miss: Not much - maybe sugar? maybe not. If I have too much sugar I get dizzy and sick (my wonderful GD test is coming up soon....joy.)

Cravings: Depends on the time of day - sometimes all that sounds good is fruit and water and other times carbs sound delish!

Symptoms: My growing bump:) Lots of baby kicks!

Best Moment This Week: Getting over my nasty cold - weird 'best moment' but when you're pregnant with a horrible cold and can't take any meds for it...I call getting healthy a wonderful moment:) Thankfully, my head cold only last 3 (very long) days. whew.

What I'm Looking Forward To: Tomorrow's ultrasound! Hopefully the babe will cooperate and we'll discover if I have a little girl or boy growing in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment