Friday, May 13, 2011

21 weeks!


How Far Along: 21 weeks! (and a few days...)

Size of baby: My baby is the length of a carrot! (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: My baby's eyebrows and lids are present now! cool:) (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I had my 21 week appointment Wednesday morning and according to their scale I'm up 8 pounds! *granted it was in the morning...we'll say 8-9 pounds:)

Maternity Clothes: Maternity pants. Some maternity tops. Some tops a size up. I need to buy some bigger sizes (or maternity) tanks for working out it...if I raise my arms too high you may see some lovely, white belly skin!

Gender: BOY! It was very clear in the ultrasound...very clear!

Movement: Oh yeah! Judah was sitting in my lap the other day and baby boy was pushing back on him! Little Judah had no clue though...

Sleep: yes please. :)

What I miss: Not much!

Cravings: I went out for dessert with a wonderful friend on Wednesday and the dessert we split was DELISH! I'm craving that again. and again. It was some sort of magnificent cheesecake with chocolate crust and caramel and nuts and everything else good in dessert world...oh yeah:) We ordered it by pointing at it through the display so I honestly don't know what it's called!

Symptoms: well, my bump is really giving me away:) Love it!

Best Moment This Week: Finding out that we're having another BOY! I also PASSED my 'early gestational diabetes' test this week! Since I had GD with Judah my midwife doesn't want to miss it...I got tested at 21 weeks (which I passed!) and then again in 6 weeks (I really hope I pass again!!)

What I'm Looking Forward To: Getting the boys excited about having another BROTHER! Ethan is starting to warm up to the idea more and more each day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment