Friday, February 27, 2009

baby-look-a-like!

Our little Judah is now 9 weeks old and we are starting to see more and more of "baby Ethan" likeness in him! They definitely each have their own personality as a baby but their appearances are similar!

Can you tell which one is which?

*Ethan on left and Judah on right*

I just pulled out the shirt that Ethan has on in that picture for Judah to wear now!

I would say the main visual differences is that Judah's hair is more "calm" then Ethan's crazy hair! And Ethan's hair was longer from birth so he had a head start on the crazy hair-do!

They both have the melt-your-heart eyes and open-mouth-big SMILES! (I haven't been able to document Judah's smile yet....he won't cooperate!)

I must say that I have some good looking boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment