Monday, February 16, 2009

My Smart Kids

Joe took some super cute pictures of our boys the other day - all showing how 'smart' they are! (and stinkin' adorable too!!)

**Commentary is from Joe**
"Here is Ethan hard at work in the office doing very important toddler things. Here he is scheduling his next snack on his pocket PC and syncing that appointment with the computer.

He is also chatting away with potential blueberry donors. Blueberries are one of his favorite snacks."

"Hmmm...10 blueberries for one little cute dance...sounds like a good deal."

"No no no no no...I do not want grapes!"


"Our little theologian/philosopher thinking about the mysteries of the universe as he sleeps. Or maybe he is just thinking about a poopy."
"How can I get out of this blanket?"
"I want to be as cool as my older brother when I grow up."
I may be biased but I think we have some intelligent little kids!

Ethan does love to "play" on daddy's computer and phone - under supervision of course! Who really knows what our little Judah was dreaming about in his contemplative pose..all I know is that it was super-cute! Thanks daddy for some ADORABLE shots:)

1 comment: