Tuesday, May 25, 2010

10 on Tuesday

So, I found this neat concept from a fellow blogger in a MOMS group I'm in. I don't know her personally, but I LOVE the idea of '10 on Tuesday' - it's 10 things (can be unrelated and random) you post on Tuesday, can be long or short, silly or serious, whatever!

Please join me every Tuesday to hear 10 things from my life!

1. I really like my dark hair; normally I do light in the summer and dark in the winter; I'm loving my dark hair in the spring/summer.

2. Ethan's exploring all the video's at the library: his newest choice: "Dora the Explorer"; last weeks choice: "Fireman Sam"; "Bob the Builder" is an all time favorite too.

3. Judah loves to go potty like Ethan does on the toilet. He's no where near being ready to potty train but he loves to sit on the toilet and 50% of the time something comes out - along with lots of smiles and cheers!

4. Joe will be done with school by next Christmas! The end is in sight!

5. While eating a picnic lunch the other day Ethan proclaimed "Mommy, this is the best picnic EVER!" how cute.

6. Judah has started really acting like a toddler (which he is)...newest development: tantrums. Face down, on the floor, tantrums. Wonderful:) I just have to laugh (sometimes)

7. I am loving thrift stores recently; can't beat like-new shirts for $3!

8. Ethan and Judah both love KidsStuff at the YMCA - which is great! They are excited to go play while I go workout - love it!

9. All of us love this warm weather; last night we had a picnic dinner in our front yard!

10. Joe and I want to rearrange and paint our living room; the creative wheels are rolling - don't know when it'll happen but at least they're rolling!

Hope you all enjoyed my first "10 on Tuesday"...please come again!

No comments:

Post a Comment