Friday, May 14, 2010

BOWLING!

For Heather and Chris' rehearsal dinner (see previous if you're wondering who Heather and Chris are...) they were non-traditional - which I love! Instead of a dressy, formal dinner with toasts and all we went BOWLING! Seriously, how cool is that? We did our rehearsal for the ceremony (I was a bridesmaid) and then went over to PINZ (bowling alley in Lake Elmo) where Chris' parents rented out a private, 10-lane party room! They covered food, shoes and all the bowling. Joe, Ethan and Judah were able to come and Mr. Ethan got to bowl for the first time.....HE LOVED IT!

They even had those spiffy bowling shoes in Ethan's size....how cute:)
We were able to get one of those ramp deals so Ethan didn't have to try and roll the ball...sweet.
He was really into it!

We played our game with a bunch of other people....Ethan had a real-life test of his patience! He did unusually well considering he's 2 and it was well past his bedtime:) Way to go bud!

Me and Ethan showing off our sweet bowling shoes...and some food in Ethan's mouth. ew.
All my boys at the bowling alley...Joe, Judah and Ethan! Joe won the best-husband-ever award for watching both boys during the rehearsal (which was over 1.5 hours by the way), getting us food at the bowling alley, watching/chasing Judah while I bowled with Ethan and smiling through it all! I LOVE YOU JOE! you rock. seriously. :)

3 comments:

  1. we left before the game was completely over (we didn't start bowling until like 8:30 and their bedtime is 8!) so he got about half-way through the game and at that point he WAS winning! I think he had an advantage with the ramp....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kendra! I just noticed that you linked your blog to mine. I hope you don't mind that I did the same.

    I'm betting there will be lots of fun things to blog about this summer. I'll be watching yours. :)

    ReplyDelete