Tuesday, June 1, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. We got back from our first boat trip last night; it was a ton of fun!

2. Our 4 hour drive to Bayfield took 6 hours with kids - lots of stops at playgrounds:) I like that kind of roadtrip!

3. I saved over $17 at Rainbow today - dinners for the week: $41 sweet.

4. I felt proactive to do the laundry from the trip last night....it's still sitting in the dryer waiting to be folded...at least it's clean right?

5. Ethan loves to talk about his birthday.

6. Ethan's birthday is A WEEK from tomorrow! ahhh! Where did those 3 years go?

7. Judah has perfected the nod for 'yes' and head shake for 'no'; there's been a lot of 'no' shaking lately:)

8. My husband is the best. ever. I love him a lot.

9. I enjoy anything wrapped in lefse; Taste of Scandinavia makes wonderful creations with lefse:) *I had lunch there today!*

10. I can't remember the last time I painted my toenails...maybe I should revisit that soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment