Tuesday, June 8, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Ethan's birthday is tomorrow! Wow - those 3 years flew by:)

2. I wasn't able to (or rather was too lazy to) shower for 3 days....this morning's shower felt wonderful.

3. I think Judah had a growth spurt; he's been sleeping in a lot and looks a lot taller

4. Joe got me an iPod Touch on Saturday; never thought I'd be one of those 'apple' folk but I love it!

5. I got groceries today and at the bottom of my receipt it said "total savings: $29.71" AWESOME

6. Ethan and Judah are started to wrestle....oh boy.

7. Joe and I got a date night last Saturday; I love that man!

8. My Tupperware collection is a mess...I need a new system.

9. I accidentally threw a poopy diaper in the kitchen trash this morning (normally I put it right out in the garage) and my house now smells....I emptied the trash but it will take a while to make the smell go away.

10. I'm making cheesecake this weekend...hmm I want it now!

No comments:

Post a Comment