Tuesday, June 15, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. Ethan had 2 birthday parties this weekend: one on Saturday and one on Sunday! He was one tired boy Monday morning....

2. Judah can now successfully climb literally anything: kitchen chairs, benches, couches, beds, the list is getting longer....

3. I unclogged the toilet this evening all by myself! Joe was at class so I had to man-up and do it. And I did! **pat on the back for me**

4. I made my Vanilla Mouse Cheesecake for Ethan's Saturday birthday party and I get to make it again for Father's Day....hmmmm maybe I should make it every week! I love it!

5. I am so looking forward to the WARM SUNNY weather we're supposed to get tomorrow! Yeah for summer!

6. Ethan is now into Go Diego Go (Dora's older cousin) he's an animal rescuer and teaches about animals..not a bad thing for Ethan to like:)

7. I see my kitchen is full of dishes but instead of cleaning them...I'm typing on here. opps.

8. I signed up for the Lazyman Triathlon at the YMCA - complete all the components of a real triathlon in 6 weeks...it started June 1st and I haven't gotten as MUCH as I'd like to under my belt but I think I can do it!

9. I hope you're still reading this list because number 10 is a good one....

10. I'M PREGNANT! I have my first prenatal appointment tomorrow:) Baby #3 is due to make their appearance in late January. YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment