Wednesday, April 6, 2011

16 weeks:)

Hello 4 months!How Far Along: 16 weeks! 4 months!

Size of baby: About the size of an avocado! (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: Baby has started growing toenails! Love it:) (thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't have a scale but I would guess 5-6 pounds....

Maternity Clothes: Yes for the tops. Still working the BeBand with my normal jeans still and some 'normal' pants with elastic waist:) I finally caved and ordered some maternity workout shorts and pants; the shorts I've been wearing are getting tight and I have to wear them REALLY low (cue LONG tank tops!) - I can't wait for them to come!

Gender: Don't know yet...I set my ultrasound up for the first week of May this morning!

Movement: YES! I've been noticing little 'flutterings' or mini jabs in the evening when I relax and put my feet up:) Hip hip hooray!

Sleep: Once I fall asleep it's decent; I've been having trouble falling asleep (which is a bummer when you feel soooo tired!)

What I miss: Not much:)

Cravings: Well I overdid my salad craving last week and ate a LOT of salad...now the thought of salad is the total opposite of a craving; oops. I have been craving Subway flatbread sandwiches - good thing they have $2 subs this month!

Symptoms: Tired. Baby Belly. Crazy Dreams. Losing Vocabulary. :)

Best Moment This Week: Starting the feel the baby move:)

What I'm Looking Forward To: Wearing some of the new clothes I found tonight at a thrift store! They're non-maternity but a size up from what I normally wear...and super cute for showing off my bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment