Wednesday, April 20, 2011

18 weeks!

*Joe was working on the van when I got home from work so I 'tried' to get a belly shot on the timer!
How Far Along: 18 weeks!

Size of baby: About the length of a bell pepper (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: My baby is busy flexing their arms and legs:) *I can totally feel it too!*(thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'd guess 6-7 pounds..

Maternity Clothes: Still holding out on the maternity bottoms...I have my BeBand and some awesome pants with elastic waist - still loving my sweats too:) Mainly maternity tops or normal tops a size up.

Gender: 2 weeks till we find out!

Movement: For sure! Mainly when I'm not moving...

Sleep: yes. a lot. I'm curious to see how my iron levels are....

What I miss: not much - I'm loving it;)

Cravings: Joe and I went to Bambu to get my Tiger Pork I talked about last week..it was good but not as WOW as I remembered - ah well. Fresh fruit has been delish and water:)

Symptoms: the usual: baby bump. tired. feeling little kicks.

Best Moment This Week: Checking out at Target and having the cashier ask me when I was due!! Doesn't seem like a big moment but it was the first 'random' person to acknowledge that I was expecting!!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I love feeling all the movement and look forward to feeling more (and harder!) jabs - I love it when you can feel/see it from the outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment