Wednesday, April 27, 2011

19 weeks


How Far Along: 19 weeks!

Size of baby: about the size of a large heirloom tomato (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: My baby's brain is designating specialized areas for smell, taste, hearing, vision, and touch! (thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I don't have a scale but I would guess 7-8ish pounds..I go back in to my midwife in 2 weeks so we'll find out then

Maternity Clothes: I pulled out my maternity pants and packed away my normal pants...ah well:) Mainly maternity tops and normal tops a size (or two!) up!

Gender: we find out next Thursday!! hooray!

Movement: Yes, yes, yes! Joe got to feel the babe move last Saturday for the 1st time - that means the kicks are getting stronger:)

Sleep: yes. a lot still. The boys have been sleeping in more so that's been an added bonus!

What I miss: not much - I'm loving it;)

Cravings: I ate a lot of jellybeans the other night....opps. Jellybeans are not on my cravings list anymore! Fruit and water are still sounding wonderful:)

Symptoms: Baby bump. Lots of movement. Pregnancy brain:)

Best Moment This Week: Having Joe feel the baby move!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Next Thursday's ultrasound!Ethan loves this little babe so much! He's convinced it's a girl....we'll see if he's right!

No comments:

Post a Comment