Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Baby Elmo

Last night Ethan pulled out his creative imagination again - he decided that Elmo was going to be his 'baby' and he needed a diaper change. Ethan picked Elmo up; picked up the changing pad and went into his room...then he emerged with Elmo, the changing pad and a diaper! Too funny. He then put the pad down - put Elmo on it and tried to put the diaper on him! All while narrating every move he makes:)

In Ethan's brain: "How does mom get this thing to work??"
In my brain: *Talent I tell you - it's a talent**

After getting the diaper "on" Elmo Ethan proceeded to put Elmo in the laundry basket for "nigh-nigh" with a blanket and all! I love to see his imagination run wild!

**On a different note: my imaginative boy is in his room right now - and should be napping. I put him down at 1...it's now 2:35! and I know he's tired. After him getting out of his bed and coming out to the living room a few times I finally shut the door (after making sure his room was 'Ethan proofed' and now he's laying on the floor by the door cooing....yeah my toddler is cooing - I think he's trying to keep himself AWAKE! I have a feeling I'm going to find him sleeping by the door soon....**

Speaking of cooing babies: I finally got a SMILEY picture of my little man Judah!
What a little stud muffin :)

1 comment: