Monday, April 27, 2009

All Wrapped Up

Ethan has been asking for me to "wrap up" his Monkey and to "wrap up" himself lately - it's way too fun! I had to find a big enough blanket to wrap my big boy:
He thought this was hilarious and has been continually asking me to 'wrap Ee-ee up' (he refers to himself as "Ee-Ee" can't say 'th' yet...) Ethan's been role playing a lot lately - his newest 'baby' is his stuffed monkey. He liked me to swaddle his monkey and then he plays with him like a baby: holding him, giving him a paci, putting him to bed, etc...
and putting Baby Monkey in the baby swing:
I think it's funny to see Ethan mimic what he watches all day (ME!) - today he decided he needed to 'feed' Baby Monkey....you see where this is going...he pulled up his shirt and and held Monkey just like Mommy holds Judah....too funny! Don't worry though - I'm going to explain that Daddy's don't feed babies that way and direct him to a bottle....I was laughing too hard to do that today! Ethan loves to be an activities director of sorts; today he asked me to swaddle Judah - then swaddle Baby Monkey - then swaddle Ethan! I did and this is the cuteness that transpired:
Then Ethan decided it was time to get out:
So, all that was left were these 2 cuties: Mr. Judah and Mr. Monkey:
When Judah's not all wrapped up he loves to be a little squirmer; he can successfully roll front to back and is SOOO close for turning back to front. He gets stuck on his arm; I think as soon as he realizes to lift that huge noggin and roll over the arm there's no stopping him!
Never a dull moment in the Mancuso household!

1 comment: