Saturday, April 4, 2009

Mr. Fix-It


Ethan loves to help daddy with whatever project he may be doing. Ethan has 'helped' with fixing toys, computers and gadgets to name a few. If he sees a screw in something he'll attempt to 'fix-it' by (trying) to get it out -- way too cute when you see your toddler sitting intently on the floor with a toy in his lap and he's trying to get screws out with a pen or something!! Keeps him entertained right? ;)

The newest project that daddy was working on was fixing our new (used) double-stroller. Ethan had to get in the action and I had to take pictures....

I love to see the concentration on his face when he's trying to get the tip of the screwdriver into the hole - he really gets into it!

I think we have a future Mr. Fix-It (just like his daddy) in our midst!


He sure was happy after he completed the project!

I just hope he never "fixes" something that doesn't need fixing...ie: take something apart that doesn't need to be....hmmm I have a feeling that may happen...stories to come I'm sure!!

No comments:

Post a Comment