Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Can you tell we're related?

Now that Judah's getting older (he'll be 1 next month!) I can really see the resemblance between my boys. Similar face shape, those big blue eyes, cute little noses, and on and on. Also, now that Judah's getting older and more mobile and interactive you can only imagine what my days look like; Ethan and Judah love to play together and make each other laugh. The other day they created their own version of hide-n-seek. One would go in the kitchen and the other in the bathroom...then they would call for each other (ie: ahhhhhhheeeee) and both run into the hallway; squeal in delight and turn around back to their 'hiding' places! way to cute and way to fun. AND awesome that they were entertaining each other! I can only imagine what it will be like in a few short months....lovely crazy! I LOVE IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment