Friday, November 27, 2009

Frugalista

This Christmas we are doing all homemade gifts; to be frugal and to be creative (win-win right?)

I went out to good-ole Joo-Ann Etc this morning to use a coupon I had (that was going to expire on Monday) - oh yeah...and it's the Friday after Thanksgiving!

Ethan and I went out this morning - coupon and list in tow - and got shopping. Since it is Black Friday in the retail world we hit the JACKPOT! All the things I needed for my gifts were on sale plus coupon went on top of that...score!

After waiting in our checkout line for over 40 minutes it was our turn to see the damage...

$30 bucks...ok we can do that...the bottom of the receipt made the morning trip well worth it....

SAVINGS: $66.71

For real? Oh yeah.

Sincerely,
your local Frugalista

No comments:

Post a Comment