Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Long Time No Blog....

Wow how time flies! I just looked and my last post is from July...and now Thanksgiving is in 2 days! You think I was a little busy?? I hope to make more time to blog now that we have a desktop computer. And I know there are like 3 people that read this - but I find it helpful to document little things and to record fun memories of our crazy life!

New things in the Mancuso house:
-desktop computer!
-potty trained Ethan!
-tooth-y Judah!
-Cooking crazed mommy!
-Goofy than ever daddy!
(not that we *me and Joe* were not cooking crazed or goofy before...I just wanted the list to be bigger than 3!)

Soooo, what I hope to do is sit down every few days; type out something new/exciting in our life; and repeat. I actually have a list of things I want to write about: ranging from new recipes to potty training to funny interactions from my boys...now to find time right? I'll check back in 4 months and see how I'm doing! (ha ha my last post was 4 months ago...witty eh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment