Monday, December 28, 2009

HAPPY (day-late) BIRTHDAY JUDAH

Yesterday was my littlest guy's 1st birthday! I can't believe Judah is already one...time flies! Since his birthday is so close to Christmas we did one party before Christmas and we're going to do another after. Here's a pic of Judah enjoying his cake at his first party (more messy faces to come at the next party I'm sure!!)
It boggles my mind how fast this year went! I feel like I was just in the hospital with this little guy. Last Christmas is a blur to me; Christmas Eve I went in for my normal 9 month midwife visit and left with the news that our baby would be born soon! ahhhh! (For those that don't know, they discovered I had a rare liver disease called Cholestasis and that paired with my gestational diabetes equaled needing to induce me 4 weeks early) - hospital visit on Christmas Eve, hospital visit Christmas day and then admitted the 26th, and Judah born the 27th! Then poor mr. Judah had pneumonia so we (me and Judah) got to stay in lovely NICU for 8 days. whew. What a way to start! But now, a year later, he is a happy-healthy-hyper one year old!! Praise God!
Here's some pictures of our sweet little guy in NICU:

I LOVE YOU JUDAH!







No comments:

Post a Comment