Monday, December 7, 2009

Potty Train *choo choo

Hooray! Ethan is potty trained! He's been successfully in underwear day and night for a few weeks now - way to go man! We started about a month ago and my little super-man figured it out really fast; I like to say he trained himself. I just gave him the opportunity to go - every time I went (which if you know me - that's a lot!) I brought him with me and he would go. Pretty soon he was asking to go and now -BAM- my little man is potty trained! We had a few accidents (#2, BM's ...ewwww) but have conquered that hurdle now too! Woot woot! It's funny..Ethan refers to it (being potty trained) and a potty 'train' (choo choo)..I don't think he quite understands the different meanings to the same word.

Here's some pics of my crazy man showing off his underwear (and some of my jewelry and a sweet hat)Silly man...
It's really nice having Ethan potty trained. I love changing less diapers, I love not buying them all the time, I LOVE flushing the poopies down the toilet instead of cleaning them, and it makes Ethan look so cute (he looks so grown up without the diaper butt!) Plus, He LOVES IT! Added bonus for sure! I hoping mr. Ethan will pass on his enthusiasm for the potty to his little bro in a few years:)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it would be a good idea if you wrote a blog about the time a picture was taken of a certain brother's nose and upper lip. I think your readers would be really excited to see the story and you could even include a photo of the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tyler - i may entertain the idea of blogging about that certain brothers nose and upper lip...but I must consider that it may discourage my hundreds of readers to continue reading my wonderful blog. hmmm I will consider it:) *lol I'm so clever aren't I?*

    ReplyDelete