Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Family Pic

This year I was alerted to a magnificent deal (ie: FREE with minimal shipping) on Christmas photo cards and jumped on it! I heard about it not to long ago through another blog I follow...and thankfully got a decent family picture taken; designed the card; and got it in on time! I wish I would've posted the link for the deal...but time got away from me and it ended yesterday :(

Anywho - here's the family shot we ended up using for our first ever Christmas card!
Obviously, this isn't the card - because that would ruin all the fun for family that will be getting it in the mail! Maybe after Christmas I'll post the actual card... it was fun to design! It was through Fuji Film. It was nice to design it online - use your own photos - you could save it and return to it later (which is great with kids running around the house!) - and you can customize it to fit you family and personality! I give it a great review:) Now to find all the addresses, find time to write them, buy stamps, and get it out there before Christmas! Updates to come on that...

No comments:

Post a Comment