Thursday, February 24, 2011

10 on Thursday

1. My littlest guy is under the weather...boo. Poor Judah has a fever and threw up early this morning (thankfully nothing since 9am!)

2. I HATE HATE seeing my kids sick! They look (and are) so helpless! Judah fell asleep in my arms at the dinner table tonight - I can't remember the last time he's done that!

3. I am SO hoping he has a 24 hour bug - I'm hopeful since he only threw up in the morning and seemed to eat fine after that. The fever is hanging on but hopefully a good night sleep will help kick that!

4. Joe picked up a new faucet for our bathroom (our old one was leaking all over our counter!) - it makes the bathroom look so nice and now Ethan can wash his own hands after he goes to the bathroom!

5. It has two separate handles instead of one so it will be MUCH easier for Ethan to turn on - hooray!

6. Joe also picked up a part (I have no clue what it is) for our toilet - it had a leak somewhere...I don't know much - all I know is that Joe is fixing it now and the toilet's all taken apart:) *and I have to go to the bathroom! ahhh!*

7. I started the book "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Lessons" with Ethan and he's doing great! (granted we're on lesson 5....but it's a start!) I've heard great reviews on it so I figure we'd give it a shot!

8. Ethan saw the letter 's' today and said "hey mom - that 's' says 'sssss'" which is something we just learned from the book! hooray for retention!

9. It's aimed for 4-5 yr olds or 'bright' 3.5 yr olds...I thought we'd do it now and if it didn't click we'd do it again next year!

10. I'm having a hard time believing that February is almost over..wasn't it just Christmas? I know I say this a lot - but time is FLYING around here!

No comments:

Post a Comment