Saturday, February 26, 2011

Turtles

I finally uploaded my pictures! Hooray for me:)

We went to the Children's Museum with Joe's family a while ago and had a blast! They had a turtle that you could get in...well of course Joe got in there:) My full grown TMNT:) After Joe tried it, Ethan got the courage up to crawl in there too! WAY TOO CUTE! I love my little turtle:) Judah never crawled in there - but he did enjoy sitting on top! I doubt his arms would've been long enough to fit out anyways...

We had such a GREAT time at the Museum! Sadly, my camera's battery was close to dying so I got limited photos. BUT that meant I had more time to play! I SCRUBBED all our hands after we were done exploring and thankfully no one got sick! (Hands on museum made just for kids = LOTS of germs! Especially in the dead of winter!)

I love watching our little guys explore the world and the Children's Museum gave them plenty of opportunity for that! They both fell fast asleep within 10 minutes of leaving - it wore them out good:)

No comments:

Post a Comment