Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm dreaming of....

SUMMER!

I'm done with winter. We have plenty of snow, plenty of cold, plenty of sniffles...and we're ready! Ready for some sunshine and warmth! Ready for picnics in the front yard! Ready for t-shirts and shorts! Bring it on!I was browsing through some old pictures on Facebook and found this gem of my boys eating dinner outside! Such is the life:) Warm, sunny days that go on till 8pm! There's something very comforting about sitting on a blanket, eating food and hanging with all my boys:)

Here's hoping that old-man-winter will leave soon. We've enjoyed you (somewhat) but it's time to move on. The boys have enjoyed playing in your snow but this mama is ready for some fun in the sun! Bring on the parks and beaches!

Sadly, I know we'll have to live with this cold (and by cold I mean the low tonight with windchill is -28 and the windchill HIGH tomorrow is -12! brrrrrrr.) I know EVENTUALLY the snow will melt, the sun will get warmer and sweet summer will show it's face!

No comments:

Post a Comment