Wednesday, March 30, 2011

15 weeks!

How Far Along: 15 weeks!

Size of baby: about the size of an APPLE (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: Baby can sense light. If you shine a flashlight at your tummy, baby is likely to move away from the beam. (thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I had an appointment today and according to the office scale I'm up 5 lbs! (Granted my appointment was first thing in the morning...I'm still claiming 5 lbs though!)

Maternity Clothes: I caved and unpacked my maternity clothes last weekend; I washed them all but am only wearing the tops. I'm still rocking the BeBand with my normal pants (when not in sweats of course!)

Gender: Don't know yet...ultrasound will be the first week of May!

Movement: Still waiting.... when my midwife was listening to the heartbeat she said the baby was moving around a lot! :) So hopefully soon!

Sleep: Not too shabby...crazy dreams still but I can handle that:) I still nap almost everyday too!

What I miss: Not much:)

Cravings: Recently: good grapes (not the watery kind), salads, good brats and steak...mmmm good thing we have steak planned for dinner tomorrow!

Symptoms: my growing bump (and growing other places...whoa!); my nausea is pretty much gone (fingers crossed); SLEEPY! *still waiting for my 2nd trimester burst of energy!

Best Moment This Week: Hearing the heartbeat of our little babe this morning!

What I'm Looking Forward To: Setting up our ultrasound! And eventually going shopping for SUMMER maternity clothes! I wore long sleeve and 3/4 sleeve with both my pregnancies (worked in A/C for one and delivered the other in Dec.) so I need to add a few 'summer-y' pieces to my collection - hooray for shopping! Now if only I could get over my $10 rule...*I have a self-imposed rule that I will not spend more than $10 on a single item of clothing; let's see if I can stick to it with in-season maternity wear*

No comments:

Post a Comment