Friday, March 25, 2011

Transition

I call the time between finding out your pregnant and the time you're fitting well into those maternity clothes "Transition Time". My last 2 pregnancy I managed through "Transition Time" by wearing pants the next size (or 2) up and sweats. It worked I guess...but I really didn't like the super-baggy butt/thighs and extra length with wearing up sizes. I always felt frumpy but didn't think I had any other options.

UNTIL....

I discovered the BeBand! I had heard about them in the past but never thoughts much about them (who knows why) BUT then a friend from college used one with her pregnancy (thanks Sarah!) and I thought to myself, "if it works for her - I bet it would work for me!"

And it totally does. :)

I did research on how to wear it (I know, I'm a dork.) and this is what I landed on: I step into it, pull it up over my tummy, pull up my jeans on top of the lower portion of Band, then fold upper portion of Band over unbuttoned/partially unzipped jeans. TMI? You decide. *I figured if there's any newly prego or maybe prego in the future readers I'd save them some time figuring out how to work it!*

All that to say I'm LOVING my BeBand! I don't know how long I'll be able to rock it (with my quickly growing bump) but I know I've gotten great use out of it the past few months!

p.s. I am sooo excited for my appointment with my midwife next week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment