Friday, March 18, 2011

Watch me grow...

I've kept it in long enough so it's time to spill the beans...WE'RE EXPECTING AGAIN!

We kept quiet for a while due what happened last summer. Now that I'm safely past 3 months we're spreading the news!

In February, we heard the BEAUTIFUL heartbeat of this babe (at 10 weeks) and I've been growing (and sick and tired) steadily!

I'm now almost 14 weeks - due in mid September:) We've been taking pictures of my growing belly since we found out in January (sadly, something I never did with my 2 boys. I totally wish I did!)

I'll stop my jibber-jabbing and show you the pictures!

4 weeks:
6 weeks:
8 weeks: buttons getting tighter...
10 weeks:
12 weeks:
3 months! Hooray!

13.5 weeks (I totally popped...guess my body knows what to do!)
So, here we go again on this wonderful journey called pregnancy! Good thing I enjoy being pregnant:) (minus the sick part - which was horrible for the first 3 months...Yesterday and today were the first days I didn't feel sick AT ALL!) Hooray for 2nd trimester!!

Check back for updates:) I'll be posting 'em!

5 comments:

  1. You are just the cutest! Congrats on #3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! It's so great being past the 2nd trimester mark! What do Ethan and Judah think about getting a new baby?

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY! I kept wondering when you were going to announce that you were again! You really popped, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete