Monday, January 18, 2010

little problem solver...

I go to the YMCA twice a week and the boys come with me; they love playing in KidsStuff so it's a win-win for everyone! When you walk in you see the pool through a large window wall; the past few times we've gone Ethan has inquired about swimming in the pool. I'm normally able to satisfy him with a simple: "we'll have to do that sometime! That'll be fun!" with true intentions of going swimming sometime.

Well, this morning at the Y he saw the pool as we were leaving and asked to go swimming; I explained how we didn't have our swimsuits with and we need our swimsuits to go swimming - this seemed to satisfy him.

Then, in the car on the way home he declared: "we'll go home, eat lunch, take a nap, wake up, get our swimsuits, then we can go swimming!"

What a little problem solver! We don't have our suits with - easy..we'll just go home, eat lunch, take a nap, get our suits - problem solved!

I personally find it amusing that he added it onto our normal routine (lunch->nap)

Don't worry - I will take him swimming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment