Friday, January 15, 2010

"We're playing a game..."

are the words Ethan answered when daddy asked (through a closed door) "what are you boys doing?"

back-up: Joe was in the bedroom on the computer and one of the boys (don't know which one; as both are capable now of doing this) shut the bedroom door. no biggie. I was in the kitchen cleaning up from dinner; those of you who know our house layout know that there is a hallway connecting our kitchen to the bedroom but you cannot see from the kitchen to the bedroom.

So, when Joe asked "what are you boys doing?" and I hear "we're playing a game" I had to go check it out.....

...this is their game: Judah on the floor and Ethan putting a laundry basket over him (completely enclosing him) and Judah trying to crawl away (with the basket on him) and Ethan trying to keep him still. I wish I thought quick enough to grab my camera. opps. I open the bedroom door to show Joe what this 'game' was and both of us couldn't stop laughing! Both boys were good sports about it and were having fun (thankfully) BUT when Judah saw the door open and had a free moment to get out from under the basket.... he ran (well crawled) so fast to daddy! Interpretation: save me daddy!!

Just a little snippet into the crazy thing we call life around here:) Always something new and exciting (and hopefully not too dangerous) happening in the Mancuso home!

2 comments:

  1. i'm going to be look to this blog every day at work now because i need things to fill my time sometimes. So you better keep up with these excellent stories!!

    ReplyDelete