Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Menu's

Well, we finished eating our way through my last meal list and it's time to plan some more!

Here's what's cooking this upcoming week:
Turkey and Corn Chili
Ziti with Sausage and Cannillini Beans
Burrito Bowls/rice
Patty Melts/chips
Banana Pancakes/eggs
Enchiladas Verde/rice

I ran out of 'meal' plans tonight so I whipped up an easy meal from stuff I had laying around. We had Mexican Rice/Vermicelli (love those .79 cent boxes!) with diced tomatoes added in and grilled chicken.

Do you have any meals that you can whip up quick with stuff you 'always' have in your pantry? If so, let me know! I'd love to have some more backup meals for night when I want an easy dish or haven't gotten to the grocery store in a while!

HAPPY COOKING!

2 comments:

  1. I usually do some sort of brunchy meal (muffins, pancakes, french toast, scrambled eggs) or Italian dunkers. Fry some hamburger, add some tomato sauce, toast whatever bread is on hand with butter and garlic and cheese if I have it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm Italian dunkers is a great idea! I would most likely have stuff for that one hand - thanks!

    ReplyDelete