Wednesday, April 21, 2010

..just about anything...

Judah will eat that...just about anything! That little boy sure loves his food! He has his favorites but will eat pretty much anything put in front of him - which is wonderful for me! I love to cook and try new things; and my boys all try it!

Here's my little guy sharing (or stealing) my ice cream at Easter a few weeks ago. He sees someone that has food and is over to them in an instant; staring at them with those puppy dog eyes and irresistible smile! It's so hard to say no (don't worry..I frequently do say no to him!)

Some of his ultimate favorites: bananas, berries (of any kind), ice cream, cheese, pasta to name a few...the list goes on and on:) We had asparagus a few nights back and the little man gobbled that up too! way to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment