Friday, April 9, 2010

more meals..

It's been busy around here with Joe starting his new full-time job and myself starting my new part-time job...so my menu plan is extra necessary! It's so helpful to know exactly what I am going to make; know that I have everything I need for it; and get it done! The nights I work my part-time job I have dinner ready in the fridge for Joe to throw in the oven; so I have at least one oven meal a week now:) Adds an extra dimension of planning....woo-hoo!

After all that rambling...here's what we had this week (yeah it's past-tense...I'm a little late in posting...ah well):

Crunchy onion chicken fingers/asparagus/corn/rice
Waffles/fruit
Pasta Bake (yep-that was the oven one for last night!)
Baked Tacos (on deck for tonight!)

Anybody have a favorite-easy-oven-dish? Pass it on! I try and make it during rest time and have it in the fridge ready to roll when Joe gets home.

No comments:

Post a Comment