Saturday, April 24, 2010

What we ate:

So I forgot (or rather was too busy!) to post what I was going to make this week...the week is over so I will share what we made! I don't know if anybody else likes to read these menu posts but they sure are helpful for me:) I love to look back to get motivation for my menu plans.

So, here's what we chowed on these past few days...

*BBQ pork chops/rice/carrots
*Nachos Supreme (chips, chili, cheese, beans)
*Tex-Mex mini meatloaf (which I made into meatballs this week)/warm bean-corn-pasta salad
*Oven mac-n-cheese (spicy style with a little pepper-jack cheese!)

Now it's time to make another menu plan and write out my grocery list...I love my lists! Does anyone else write their lists in the order that they walk around the store? I find it helpful:)

1 comment:

  1. We have an amazing list thingy! The page separates down the middle so your menu is one one side and your grocery list on the other. I HAVE to write out my list or else I impulse buy and come home with random things :)

    ReplyDelete