Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Habit Made!

Remember when....I said I wanted to create in myself a new habit? well....I did!

Hooray for me! Or rather - Hooray for a clean kitchen every night! The first few days..or weeks... were hard, but now that I've completed my 21 days (and more!) it's safe to say it's a habit:) Right after dinner I go into the kitchen - do my cleaning while Joe and the boys play - start the dishwasher - and walk away! done. The next morning I wake up to a sparkling clean kitchen with clean dishes for the day. *happy sigh*

Are there any habits that you are working on? Trying to break or trying to create? Now that I have successfully created a good habit I'm trying to decide what to try and conquer next.....

1 comment:

  1. yeah! I was just wondering how that was going for you last night as I didn't clean up my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete