Monday, March 1, 2010

5 more meals

We ate our way through last week's meals..on to more cooking fun!

Here's what I have planned for this week (in no particular order):
*Burrito Bowls (chicken/rice/black beans/corn/onions/peppers)
*Shrimp/veggie fried rice
*Coconut Tilapia/rice/veggies
*Baked Tacos/chips/corn
*Parmesan Crusted Chicken/green beans

I plan a handful of meals (normally 4-5) and get groceries for those specific meals; decide what I am going to make in the morning so I can get the meat out of the freezer (and into the fridge); prepare and enjoy it that night; normally eat leftovers for lunch with the boys the next day; and then repeat. How do you plan your week of food? Play it day by day? Have specific meals set for specific days? I'm always interested in how others manage their food needs! Don't be shy to comment; I'm not that scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment