Tuesday, July 13, 2010

10 on Tuesday

I missed a few Tuesday but with good reason I think!

Here we go:

1. I love this warm weather! Even getting to sit on our front step and watch the kiddos play is so much more enjoyable when it's warm out:)

2. Ethan and Judah saw fireworks for the first time this past 4th - we watch them from my parents sailboat at Madeline Island - they put on quite a show! *Both Ethan and Judah LOVED them too!*3. Joe is THE best husband ever. He offered to paint my finger nails and toe nails (because I am super uncoordinated with that) to pamper me:) And it worked - I feel so nice with polished nails!

4. Ethan loves to read. Before bed he can pick out a few books and we read them together; he goes in phases every few weeks with his books. The most recent choices: If you give a mouse a cookie; Love you always and forever; Bebe goes shopping and his Kids Story Bible. In weeks past it was a few Go Diego Go books and before that Bob the Builder Books.

5. We had cherry tomatoes with dinner the other night and both Ethan and Judah weren't too sure about them....Judah now likes to puncture them with his teeth and suck out the insides and Ethan is popping them like candy! Literally...he'll eat 5-6 of them in one sitting!

6. I went back to the YMCA today for my first workout since I miscarried; I kept it simple and ran for 20 minutes...in the shower my legs felt like I had ran a marathon! I guess my body could tell I hadn't worked out in 2.5 weeks!

7. Judah's been sleeping in till 9am or later! Such a blessing at this time! I'm able to get Ethan set with some food and a drink and he'll let me sleep on the couch (with minor interruptions) *watch tomorrow Judah will be up at 6 because I bragged!*

8. We bought a 'breakfast nook' a few weeks ago (that I forgot to mention) that we LOVE! It's a corner seating thing (think restaurant corner booth) in dark wood with a bench and table. Works perfectly in our small space and the kids love it! I think it makes our living/dining room very 'bistro' like.

9. I'm now back on caffeine...I couldn't resist my diet coke and coffee! I'll give it up when I need to next time:)

10. I love it when Ethan prays: tonight it was "thank you God for my books; thank you God for my food; thank you God for Jesus" ahhwwwh.

No comments:

Post a Comment