Thursday, July 29, 2010

brotherly love....

Oh how my boys love each other. They are becoming 'friends' which is soooo precious! Ethan and Judah love to play together which often times leads to mini-fights (normal right? right. they're boys)

...yesterday morning they were playing with their foam swords and I was in the bathroom (as I always seem to be when something eventful happens) and I hear the start of a fight...then some yelling...then crying...then Ethan came running into the bathroom saying "mommy come out here - see what I did to Judah - help him!"

You can only imagine what flashed through my mind when I heard "help him" - I was picturing Judah stuck behind the stereo or under the couch or something....

....instead I was greeted by a poor Judah with a bloody lip. Not to tragic. I'll take that. After a little hug and a cold, wet rag he was back to playing with his big bro.

Another cute snip-it into their lives as buds happened at the YMCA last night. Ethan has swimming lessons so Judah is in KidStuff by himself for the 30 minutes; Judah has had a tough time in there without Ethan (which is precious in itself!) and last night was no exception. We walked in to pick up Judah and they (the KidStuff staff) said Judah seemed a little sad without Ethan (they see them together in there quite a bit)...

..then Ethan ran through the door proclaiming "Judah! We're here! We're here to get Judah!"

Judah heard this and ran to the pick up door smiling ear-to-ear. After getting checked out Judah walked out the door and Ethan ran to him with a big bear hug! Both kids smiling and giggling and HUGGING from being apart for a mere 30 minutes! awwwwhhhh. melt my heart.
They sure do love each other.

No comments:

Post a Comment