Tuesday, July 20, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. I'm ready for my cold do go away. Bye Bye:)

2. Ethan loves his manners; he's very good with please and thank you...his newest fave is "excuse me"....about every 3 minutes I hear "excuse me mommy...." so cute! Now, it normally follows with a question of some sort that I need to answer - that's a different story!

3. Judah got another hair cut tonight - thanks Grandpa Tony! I hold him while he cuts it and I was COVERED in hair; that boy was in desperate need of a haircut! He looks like such a little man now (pics to come soon)

4. Ethan's in swimming lessons at the YMCA; we're on week 5 tomorrow (once a week for 8 weeks) and he LOVES IT! yeah! He can actually propel himself around the pool with a noodle/floaty thing!

5. I don't mind sorting laundry to be washed; I don't mind washing laundry; I don't mind switching and drying the laundry. I DO mind folding it. Why? I wish I knew. Thankfully my kids don't mind the wrinkles:) It gets folded eventually.

6. I have a load in the washer currently...probably my reason for sharing my dislike of folding with all you.

7. I tried to sport a side-pony tail today; I think my hair's long enough that it doesn't look too childish. ;)

8. I can NOT believe it's the end of JULY. Where in the world did our summer go?

9. Ethan played with acorns this afternoon for seriously over an hour; moving them from one cup to another; washing them in his little 'pool'; counting them; seeing which ones float or sink; yelling at Judah for touching them and so much more!

10. I think Ethan and Judah look SO much more alike now with Judah's new 'do. So cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment