Tuesday, July 27, 2010

10 on Tuesday

1. If anyone read my previous post and wondered what the 'mad gab' (thanks Jamie!) answer was.....'A Bear Has Gas' was how Ethan told daddy we were eating 'asparagus' with dinner!

2. We have thunderstorms right now (as I type) and I have the blinds shut....they are glowing yellow with the brightness of outside....it's past 8:30pm...eerie! LOTS of thunder!

3. I actually went shopping today! I can not remember the last time I went shopping for myself; I walked away with 2 pairs of shorts and a pair of pants! nice:) Under $10 each to make it even sweeter.

4. I came home today to a BEAUTIFUL bouquet of colored roses on my front step! Joe had them sent to the house for me...how sweet! I love flowers:)

5. My cold is FINALLY on the way out. That was a long one.

6. Judah got some mosquito bites Sunday and Monday the poor kid had swells the size of dimes where they were! ouch! I guess he needs to learn how to slap them off!

7. I had yet another lab appointment yesterday to see if my HcG levels were back to normal yet (after my m/c) and THEY ARE! YEAH!

8. I love my kitchen clean. I don't always love cleaning it. BUT I love it when it's sparkly.

9. Speaking of kitchens; we want to update ours a little..we have the lovely 80's wood and are thinking of painting it....any color suggestions? We're also going to paint the walls too.

10. One thing I LOVE about warm weather is that I don't have to wear socks. I don't like socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment