Tuesday, January 25, 2011

10 on Tuesday - Birthday Party Style!

1. I'm a little (a lot) late on posting about my littlest guys 2 year birthday parties...so it's getting it's own 10 on Tuesday for it!

2. His first party was at my parents house - Joe and I made a "Train" themed cake and Judah loved it! We kept it hidden from him till the party and when he saw it he kept saying "Choo-Choo!" 3. On my side of the family, after we sing "Happy Birthday" we chant "Not gonna stop till you skip around the room, skip around the room, skip around the room, not gonna stop till you skip around the room......." while the birthday person literally skips around the room! Well, we did this for Judah and he knew exactly what to do! He RAN around the room soooo fast! 4. He almost hit his head...key word: almost...I caught a pic of his just barely missing the table! He didn't want to stop running!

5. Then he enjoyed his cake....hmmmm6. Think he likes cake much? Yeah he does:)

7. His next party was at Joe's parents house - Joe and I made a "Fireman" themed cake - once again, we hid it from mr. Judah until the party and he kept saying "wee-ooo-wee-oo" *his firetruck sound*8. I made 2 different types of cakes and layered them...we had an over abundance of cake! hmmm yummy:) 9. Judah enjoying his birthday cake - this kid could eat cake everyday if I let him (which I most certainly will not!) 10. At Christmas, Ethan got a big boy bike from Joe's parents..when Judah saw it he asked Grandma "Judah bike?" asking if he was getting one.....he didn't get one for Christmas...good thing his birthday is shortly after! He got his own bike too - he was SO excited! We had 2 wonderful birthday parties for our wonderful 2 year old boy!

1 comment: