Monday, January 17, 2011

Resourceful

Ethan displayed his resourcefulness to me this afternoon....

...I had set him up with a movie and a snack for rest time and I was in my room; it was quiet for a long time (rest time should be that; so nothing wrong here) and then my phone rang. I went out into the living room to get it.

Apparently, Ethan must've still been hungry after the snack I gave him. He decided to get himself a snack instead of bother me....his choice of snack is the interesting part.

I looked over at him on the couch, happily watching his movie while eating out of a

BAG OF SHREDDED CHEESE.

ok. I asked him why he was eating shredded cheese (and making a mess with it too) and he said he wanted cheese but couldn't cut the 'cutting cheese' (that's what we call block cheese; because you cut it) so he decided to eat shredded cheese.

I chose not to get mad and offered to cut him some 'cutting' cheese. He was pleased with that and continued with his rest time.

I found it very cute how resourceful he was!

No comments:

Post a Comment