Friday, January 7, 2011

BUNK BEDS!

A little over a week ago my two big-boys got BUNK BEDS! They LOVE them:)
I was worried that Judah would get out of his bed; or miss his crib; or any other possible thing that could go wrong and NONE of those happened! YEAH! The first night there he stayed in his bed; slept through the night (well, 5am that first night) and LOVES his bed!

Ethan loves his top bunk - or as he calls it...his 'fireman station' :) He hasn't showed any fear of being up high (and by high I mean under 5 feet; they're short bunks)
Judah even NAPS in there - just like I was hoping for:) I was worried that he wouldn't transition from napping in his crib to napping in his bunk but he did it like a pro! I 'helped' him fall asleep the first day and since then he cries for like 2 minutes then he's out! woot!In other news: Ethan got new Super Man pajamas for Christmas and LOVES them! We have a cape (from before) that he constantly wears with the jammies....watch out - here comes Super Man! And here comes our mini-Super Man (sadly, he didn't have his Super Man jammies on that time...he does have some though!) One of these nights, I need to put them both in their super hero gear and catch them on film running around! There he goes - flying to the rescue!

No comments:

Post a Comment