Wednesday, January 19, 2011

10 on Tuesday...err Wednesday

opps. Tuesday came and went and no post was made - can I blame it on the fact that Joe is done with school so I no longer have to wait up till 11pm on Tuesday nights? *hence my 10 on Tuesday posts!* (He had class Tuesday nights in case anyone missed that connection - hooray for being done!)

onward...

1. I won a $25 gift card for Mr. Tai's Asian Restaurant this afternoon! Hip Hip Hooray for a free dinner!

2. They have been using Facebook to get their name out there (smart move I say) and had a photo contest of sorts; they posted a photo of a nature scene that was taken within their delivery area...first person to correctly guess the intersection where it was taken wins a $25 gift card...

3...you guessed it; I guessed it! There were like 9 guessed before mine and then I correctly guessed it! I wasn't thinking I would win at all (since the photo was on a snowy wetland - those are everywhere around here) but I DID!

4. We enjoyed a delicious take-out meal of: sweet and sour chicken, sesame chicken, Kung Pao Beef and Beef Lo Mien! hmmmm and we have LOTS of leftovers:)

5. Ethan decided to sport my snow boots on his feet and my 'fashion' snow boots on his hands and walk around like a bear. Normal toddler behavior right? It is in my house:)

6. I went to a Mosaics class with my mother-in-law this past Saturday and it was a blast! I made a mirror and Theresa made a wall panel. We chose the tile, cut it (if it needed to be cut), patterned it however we pleased and then glued it!

7. They sent us home with the grout to do at a later time as the glue needs to set overnight; I still need to do that part:) I am excited to see what the finished product looks like though!

8. I made mine with the colors of our bedspread (browns, greens, tans) with hopes to put it over my nightstand...I think my plan with work!

9. I have SO many pictures to load off my poor camera and onto the computer...I just don't have time; and then when I do have time (aka right now) I lack the motivation. See...when I put it on the computer I make myself put it on our external hard-drive so I know it's backed up...and I lack the motivation to do that. argh.

10. When I DO get more motivation expect posts on Judah's birthday parties; his recent doctor visit (which was today); superman jammies and more! Ohhhh the anticipation...

No comments:

Post a Comment