Thursday, January 27, 2011

puzzle boy

Judah has discovered puzzles...not those wooden ones with knobs but actual puzzles. whoa. I think he started doing them because he kept on seeing Ethan do them...and this kid (Judah) is actually REALLY good at them! And he gets soooooo excited when he gets it to work:)
We were given a Thomas the Train puzzle for Christmas and Judah LOVES to do it! I love to watch his little brain process everything and find the right place for each piece.

Remember my post about Ethan's puzzle craziness? The puzzle brains must've been passed to Judah too! It amazes me:)It takes him a while to do the whole puzzle - and sometimes he loses interested before then - BUT I'm still amazed at his strange ability to figure where the pieces go! Way to go my littlest man! I like to think that they inherited some of my math brains....a girl can dream right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment