Wednesday, June 22, 2011

27 weeks!

How Far Along: 27 weeks!

Size of baby: This week, your baby weighs almost 2 pounds (like a head of cauliflower) and is about 14 1/2 inches long with her legs extended. (thanks, BabyCenter.com!)

Milestones: He's sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers. (Thanks again, BabyCenter.com!)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 13-14ish pounds

Maternity Clothes: Maternity bottoms for sure; mostly maternity tops but I can still pull off empire waist and baby doll tops in regular sizes:)

Gender: BOY:)

Movement: Yep! He goes crazy! He kicked my midwife at my appointment today:)

Sleep: Lovin' it. Sometimes it's hard to fall asleep but once I'm out I'm good:) I'm starting to hit the phase of waking up in the middle of the night having to pee SO bad! BUT that means I'm getting closer to the end:)

What I miss: Not a whole lot! Maybe getting up and down off the floor with ease?

Cravings: We got a grill a few weeks ago and I have been LOVING myself some grilled meat! Mmm. We had grilled BBQ pork chops tonight...YUM! Still guzzling LOTS of water - pop just doesn't sound good any more.

Symptoms: My growing belly;) Random bulges in my tummy moving...aka: the babe dancing!

Best Moment This Week: I had my midwife appointment today and my midwife walked in and said "you are seriously the cutest pregnant lady ever - and I see a lot of pregnant ladies!" awwwhh. way to make a prego smile! It's a sure-fire way to cheer a pregnant mama up!

What I'm Looking Forward To: I want to say more days at the beach but I looked at the weather and we have a cold spell coming...in late June? what? Hopefully it won't last long - I'm not really in the mood for low 60's right now - I want to sit at the beach and watch my belly move (he dances in the sun - seriously!) and watch my kiddos play!

p.s. remember how I said I had my 2nd 1 hour glucose test today? yeah I did. and I failed it. bummer. I kinda figured I would...moving on to the 3 hr test and maybe I'll pass that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment